View : 27 Download: 0
Synthesis and evaluation of cytotoxicity of stilbene analogues
- Synthesis and evaluation of cytotoxicity of stilbene analogues
- Lee, SK; Nam, KA; Hoe, YH; Min, HY; Kim, EY; Ko, H; Song, S; Lee, T; Kim, S
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 253 - 257
- cytotoxicty; stilbene analogues; resveratrol analogues
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Resveratrol analogs were newly synthesized and evaluated for cytotoxicity in cultured human lung and colon cancer cells. 3,5,4-Trimethoxy-trans-stilbene and 3,5,2',4'-tetramethoxy-trans-stilbene were found to be more potent rather than resveratrol. 3,4,5-Trimethoxy-4'-bromo-cis-stilbene was the most active among the test compounds.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.