View : 29 Download: 0
Determination of a new isoquinolinedione derivative, 7-anilino-5,8-isoquinolinedione, in plasma, urine and tissue homogenates by high-performance liquid chromatography
- Determination of a new isoquinolinedione derivative, 7-anilino-5,8-isoquinolinedione, in plasma, urine and tissue homogenates by high-performance liquid chromatography
- Kim, SH; Moon, YJ; Ryu, CK; Lee, MG
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOMEDICAL ANALYSIS
- vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 519 - 526
- IQO4; HPLC; pharmacokinetics
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A high-performance liquid chromatographic (HPLC) method was developed for the determination of a new isoquinolinedione derivative, 7-anilino-5,8-isoquinolinedione (IQO4), in rat plasma, urine, blood and tissue homogenates using diazepam as an internal standard. A 2 volume of acetonitrile was added to deproteinize the biological sample. A 50 mul aliquot of the supernatant was injected onto a C-18 reversed-phase column. The mobile phase, 0.05 M acetate buffer (pH 3):acetonitrile:methanol (40:40:20, v/v/v), was run at a flow rate of 1.5 ml/min. The column effluent was monitored using an ultraviolet detector set at 298 nm. The retention times for IQO4 and the internal standard were approximately 5 and 7 min, respectively. The detection limits of IQO4 in rat plasma, urine and tissue homogenates (including blood) were 0.05, 0.1 and 0.1 mug/ml, respectively. The coefficients of variation of the assay were below 9.4% for rat plasma, urine and tissue homogenates. No interferences from endogenous substances were found. (0 2002 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.