View : 37 Download: 0
Conformance test of simple profile MPEG-4 texture decoding
- Conformance test of simple profile MPEG-4 texture decoding
- Kim, WS; Park, IS; Park, SH; Lee, BU; Park, RH
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRONIC IMAGING
- vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 375 - 380
- I S & T - SOC IMAGING SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Moving picture experts group (MPEG)-4 visual conformance standard specifies methods to verify whether bitstreams and decoders meet the requirements at a specified profile and level. The test of decoders can be divided into two parts: static and dynamic tests. The static test can be performed by comparing images from a decoder under test with those from a reference decoder using various test bitstreams. This paper proposes design methodologies of test bitstreams for a simple profile MPEG-4 texture decoder, and shows experimental results on the discrete cosine transform (DCT) scan type, DC/AC coefficient prediction, inverse quantization, in-, verse DCT and various macroblock-type verifications. (C) 2002 SPIE and IST.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.