View : 24 Download: 0
Synthesis of 2 ',3 '-didehydro-2 ',3 '-dideoxy-2 '-fluoro apionucleosides as potential antiviral agents
- Synthesis of 2 ',3 '-didehydro-2 ',3 '-dideoxy-2 '-fluoro apionucleosides as potential antiviral agents
- Moon, HR; Kim, HO; Jeong, LS
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-PERKIN TRANSACTIONS 1
- no. 15, pp. 1800 - 1804
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- Synthesis of novel 2', 3'-didehydro-2',3'-dideoxy-2'-fluoro apionucleosides which combine the properties of 2', 3'-didehydro- 2', 3'-dideoxy nucleosides and apionucleosides on the basis of a bioisosteric rationale is described.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.