View : 26 Download: 0
Circumscriptions and phylogenetic relationships of Primula sects. Auganthus and Ranunculoides: Evidence from nrDNA ITS sequences
- Circumscriptions and phylogenetic relationships of Primula sects. Auganthus and Ranunculoides: Evidence from nrDNA ITS sequences
- Hao, G; Hu, CM; Lee, NS
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACTA BOTANICA SINICA
- vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 72 - 75
- Primula; sect. Auganthus; sect. Ranunculoides; phylogeny; ITS; Primulaceae
- SCIENCE CHINA PRESS
- The circumscriptions of sections Auganthus Pax ex Balf. f. and Ranunculoides Chen et C. M. Hu in the genus Primula L. have been controversial, due to the different treatments of P. filchnerae Knuth. We conducted a phylogenetic analysis using sequences from the M region of nuclear ribosomal DNA. All five species of these two sections and some representatives of other related sections were sampled. The ITS trees show drat P. filchnerae could be convincingly placed in sect. Auganthus, together with P. sinensis Sabine ex Lindl, and P. rupestris Balf. f. et Farrer, whereas sect. Ranunculoides contains two species: P. cicutarifolia Pax and P. merrilliana Schltr. These two sections are distantly related and their association with other,sections needs further studies. This study also demonstrated that US sequences would be a Suitable marker for die reconstruction of Primula phylogeny.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.