View : 74 Download: 0
Modified regression coefficient analysis for repeated binary measurements
- Modified regression coefficient analysis for repeated binary measurements
- Ahn, C; Jung, SH; Kang, SH
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED STATISTICS
- vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 703 - 710
- CARFAX PUBLISHING
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Myers & Broyles (2000a, 2000b) illustrate that regression coefficient analysis (RCA) is a viable alternative to a generalized estimating equation (GEE) in the analysis of correlated binomial data. Since the regression coefficients (b(i)'s) may have different precisions, we modify RCA by weighting b(i)'s by the inverses of their variances for statistical optimality. We perform the simulation study to evaluate the performance of RCA, modified RCA and GEE in terms of empirical type I errors and empirical powers of the regression coefficients in repeated binary measurement designs with and without dropouts. Two thousand data sets are generated using autoregressive (AR(1)) and compound symmetry (CS) correlation structures. We compare the type I errors and powers of RCA, modified RCA and GEE for the analysis of repeated binary measurement data as a ected by different dropout mechanisms such as random dropouts and treatment dependent dropouts.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 통계학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.