View : 23 Download: 0
Synthesis of novel D- and L-3 '-deoxy-3 '-C-hydroxymethyl nucleoside with exocyclic methylene as potential ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor
- Synthesis of novel D- and L-3 '-deoxy-3 '-C-hydroxymethyl nucleoside with exocyclic methylene as potential ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor
- Chun, MW; Kim, MJ; Jo, UH; Kim, JH; Kim, HD; Jeong, LS
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- NUCLEOSIDES NUCLEOTIDES & NUCLEIC ACIDS
- vol. 20, no. 4-7, pp. 703 - 706
- MARCEL DEKKER INC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- D- and L-3'-Deoxy-3'-C-hydroxymethyl thymidine substituted with exocyclic methylene at 2'-position were synthesized, starting from D- and L-xylose as potential ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor, respectively, but they were found to be inactive against several tumor cell lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.