View : 24 Download: 0
Synthesis of novel 3 '-deoxy-3 '-C-hydroxymethyl nucleosides with conformationally rigid sugar moiety as potential antiviral agents
- Synthesis of novel 3 '-deoxy-3 '-C-hydroxymethyl nucleosides with conformationally rigid sugar moiety as potential antiviral agents
- Chun, MW; Kim, MJ; Jo, UH; Kim, JH; Kim, HD; Jeong, LS
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- NUCLEOSIDES NUCLEOTIDES & NUCLEIC ACIDS
- vol. 20, no. 4-7, pp. 699 - 702
- MARCEL DEKKER INC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Based on the fact that the ring expanded 3'-C-hydroxymethyl analogue of oxetanocin A exhibited potent antiviral activity, two types of conformationally rigid 3'-C-hydroxymethyl derivatives in which 2'-hydroxyl group is linked to the 4'-position or to the 6'-position were synthesized starting from 1,2;5,6-di-O-isopropylidene-D-glucose, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.