View : 21 Download: 0
The development of a dual channel SIS receiver of TRAO telescope
- The development of a dual channel SIS receiver of TRAO telescope
- Park, JA; Han, ST; Kim, TS; Kim, KD; Kim, HR; Chung, HS; Cho, SH; Lee, CH; Yang, J
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INFRARED AND MILLIMETER WAVES
- vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 2039 - 2047
- dual channel SIS receiver; quasioptical system; simultaneous observation
- KLUWER ACADEMIC/PLENUM PUBL
- We developed a low noise dual channel receiver with 100 GHz and 150 GHz band, which is used to make the simultaneous observation with two bands. The SIS mixers are used in both bands. The constructed dewar for the receiver has a performance with a vacuum of 10(-8) torr and a temperature of 4.2 K. The receiver noise temperature is 50 K(DSB) for 100 GHz band and 80 K(DSB) for 150 GHz band, respectively. In order to achieve the simultaneous observations, the quasioptical system is precisely designed, and also evaluated by measurements in the laboratory. The relative pointing offset between two bands is 3 ". We have observed the various sources using the receiver since October 1998.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.