View : 27 Download: 0
Csl(Tl) scintillator telescope measurement of charged particles extracted from the KCCH MC-50 cyclotron
- Csl(Tl) scintillator telescope measurement of charged particles extracted from the KCCH MC-50 cyclotron
- Park, SH; Lee, C; Park, H; Kim, JH; Ha, JH; Seo, E; Kim, JS; Bhang, H; Kim, JC; Kim, YD; Lee, JH; Kwon, YK; Lee, CS; Chang, JH; Lee, HY; Shin, SA; Chai, JS; Kim, YS; Yoo, KH
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 16 - 20
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- A telescope was made with a 150-mu m-thick silicon surface barrier detector (Delta E) and a cylindrical CsI(Tl) scintillator (E). A 50-MeV proton beam from the MC-50 cyclotron was incident on a Ag-nat foil, and outgoing particles were measured with the telescope. Particle identification was performed with the telescope, and particles were identified to be protons, deuterons, and tritons with the help of the range-energy relation. The differential cross sections for the Ag-nat(p,p) reaction leading to the groundstate of Ag-nat were measured and compared with the result of an optical model calculation. This result showed some possibility for charged particle experiments using the cyclotron at the Korea Cancer Center Hospital.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.