View : 94 Download: 0
청소년 집단활동에 있어서의 프로그램활용 방안 연구
- 청소년 집단활동에 있어서의 프로그램활용 방안 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON METHOD OF UTILIZATION YOUTH GROUP ACTIVITY PROGRAM
- Issue Date
- 대학원 사회사업학과
- 청소년; 집단활동; 프로그램
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The need for group activity is stronger in youth than other ages. In order to be matured, the youth intend to find the path to independence from the people who heretofore protected, nourished and taught them. Even after their physical appearance is completely matured, there still remain some emotional and social conflicts and anxieties. In order to balance some extent against such unstable status, the youth look for the identity relationship with followers in the group activity work. Thus the youth will need. group activity program for better exploration chances and let out the youth energy toward proper direction.
2. METHOD OF RESEARCH STUDY :
Research materials for youth group activity programs have been collected and analized. What is the kind of program needed for the youth group activity was determined and method of utilization, PERT system program, was established.
It followed the processes stated below for the establishment of such program :
a. Several alternative plans were initially prepared and the best adaptable program was selected.
b. If the selected plan faces any problems, the alternative plan has immediately been substituted.
c. The plan outlines were drawn into the detailed plan and then it was reoutlined in a summary.
d. Multiple review of various elements and rearrangement thereof were systematically conducted.
3. CONCLUSION :
To experience is the most important factor in the social group work. The group activity is to experience relationship between leaders and fellow youth, one's own emotion, skill and taste. Therefore, the group activity should always allow group member to experience something and should provide opportunity to learn something. Thus, each individual member should be able to increase his experience and to rectify his errors through the medium of group activity program which will help each individual member grow and develop through normal course. Further assistance should. be given to emotionally and mentally disturbed persons. However, the group leader should not use subjective guidance for the group activity works but should give sufficient consideration to the desire of the individual group member and to difference in each, individual cultural backgrounds.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 사회복지학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.