View : 23 Download: 0
Silyl group이 치환된 Methacrylate의 중합
- Silyl group이 치환된 Methacrylate의 중합
- Other Titles
- (A) study on the polymerzation of silyl substituted methacrylate
- Issue Date
- 대학원 화학과
- Silyl group; Methacrylate; 치환; 중합
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Triethyl silane과 methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane 을 각각 allyl methacrylate에 hydrosilatian 반응으로 부가시켜서 Υ-methacryloxy propyl triethyl silane 과 Υ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane을 합성하였다. 그 hydrosilation 반응의 촉매로 H_(2)PtCl_(6)·6H_(2)O를 Pt무게로 1%가 되게 isopropanol에 녹인 용액을 사용하였다. Hydrosilation 반응중에 methacrylate의 polymerization이 일어나는 것을 방지하기 위하여 polymerization inhibitor로 hydroquinone을 넣었다.
Methyl methacrylate, Υ-methacryloxy propyl triethyl silane , Υ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane 을 radical initiator 인 azobis(isobutyronitrile) 을 써서 95℃의 oil bath 속에서 30분간 polymerization시켜 각각의 homopo1ymer 인 Poly(methyl methacrylate), poly(Υ-methacryloxy propyl triethyl silane), Poly(Υ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl silorxy silane)을 얻었다.
poly(methyl methacrylate)는 하얀 분말로 얻고 poly(Υ-methacrytoxy propyl triethyl silane)과 poly(Υ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane)은 rubbery state 로 얻어졌다.
Thermogravimetric analyzer의 측정결과 silyl group이 많이 도입된 Polymer일수록 열안정성은 낮아짐을 알 수 있었다.
본 연구에서 합성된 polymer의 열안정성의 순서는 poly(methylmethacrylate)가 가장 크고, 다음은 poly(Υ-methacryloxy propyltriethyl silane)이고, poly(Υ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane)은 가장 낮은 열안정성을 나타내었다. 즉 silyl group이 많이 치환된 polymer일수록 열안정성은 더 낮아짐을 알 수 있었다.;γ-methacyloxy propyl triethyl silane and γ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane have been synthesized by hydrosilating triethyl silane and methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane respectively with allyl methacrylate. H_(2)PtCl_(6)·6H_(2)O dissolved in isopropnol is proper catalyst for the hydrosilation. A small amount of hydroquinone as polymerization inhibitor is required to prevent the polymerization of methacryl group during the hydrosilation.
Methylmethacrylate, γ-methacryloxy propyl triethyl silane, and γ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane have been polymerized using 2,2'-azobisisobutyronitrile as radical initiator at 95℃ for 30 minutes. White powder of PMMA was obtained, but poly(γ-methacryloxy propyl triethyl silane) and poly(γ-methacryloxy propyl methyl bistrimethyl siloxy silane) were rubbery state because of bulky silyl group.
Thermal stability of polymers with silyl group is lower than that of PMMA. The thermal stability decreased as the number of silyl groups in the monomer increased.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 화학·나노과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.