View : 117 Download: 0
컴퓨터에 대한 지식과 태도의 상관 연구
- 컴퓨터에 대한 지식과 태도의 상관 연구
- Other Titles
- A STUDY ON RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS COMPUTER
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육공학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this research was to investigate at a functional level the relationship between and among selected variables constituting knowledge and attitude toward computer, The following research questions have been developed.
1. To what extent does the variance of knowledge variable account for that of attitude variable?
2. What are some possible subvariables that may constitute the variables under investigation, i. e., knowledge and attitude?
3. What is the relationship between and among variables and subvariables?
Subjects of this study were randomly selected from 6th graders of an elementary school district located in Seoul and Inchon. They were asked to respond to the questionnaire given. The instruments to measure the variables of this study were Scale for the Test of Knowledge and Attitude toward Computer. Simple regression, multiple regression, and a t-test were administered to describe the relationship between and among variables and subvariables of this study.
The findings supported the notion that the knowledge and attitude do go hand 'in hand in computer literacy education in a number of aspects. They were :
1. There exists a positive correlationship between knowledge variable and attitude variable, at .05 level of significance, the variance of the one accounting for 22.5w of the variance of the other.
2. Among the 4 subvariables of the attitude three were found to be significantly related to the knowledge variable. They were confidence, motivation, and value.
3. Among the 4 subvariables of the Knowledge, two were found to be significantly related to the attitude variable. They were software, and programming.
On the basis of the findings described above, a couple of implications for school computer education can be made. First, school must provide students with a rich environment to foster knowledge about computer, which has to do with students' attitude toward computer literacy. At the same time, a number of strategies should be prepared to motivate students. The importance of computer attitude should therefore be emphasized in school curriculum as it is significantly related to the acquisition of knowledge on computer.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 교육공학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.