View : 87 Download: 0
中學校 敎師와 學生과의 價値觀의 差異에 關한 比較硏究
- 中學校 敎師와 學生과의 價値觀의 差異에 關한 比較硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Comparative Study on Difference in Value-orientation of Teachers and Students in Middle School
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공교육행정분야
- 중학교; 교사; 학생; 가치관
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- A. 硏究의 目的
1. 서울 市內 男, 女中學生들의 社會階層別, 學年別 價値觀을 밝힌다.
2. 서울 市內 男, 女中學校 敎師들의 年齡別, 經歷別, 公, 私立別 價値觀 밝힌다.
3. 上記 學生들의 男, 女別 價値觀을 比較하여 그 差異點을 밝힌다.
4. 上記 敎師들의 男, 女別 價値觀을 比較하여 그 差異點틀 밝힌다.
5. 上記 學生들과 敎師들의 價値觀을 比較하여 그 差異點을 밝힌다.
B. 硏究의 方法
本 硏究의 目的을 達成하기 위하여 文獻硏究와 質問紙를 使用하였다.
서울 市內 男, 女中學校 6個校에서 2, 3學年 各 1學級, 總12學級(821名)과 敎師(161名 )를 無作意로 選定하였다.
2. 價値觀 尺度의 製作分類
스핀들러(George D. Spindler)의 價値觀 分類尺度를 基幹으로 하여 傳統的 價値觀(Traditional Values)과 새로운 價値觀(Emergent Values )로 分類하고 다시 그 各各에 對하여 5個의 價値觀念으로 分類하여 그 分類基準에 의한 124問項으로 作成하였다.
資料處理方法에 있어서는 南, 女學生을 各各 學年別, 階雇別로 分類하고 敎師는 男, 女 各各 年齡別, 經歷別, 公, 私立別로 分類하여 各 標集對象의 質問紙에 對한 反應數를 比率로 表示, 比較하고 그 差의 意義度를 CR檢證 하였다.
C. 硏究의 結果
1. 敎師는 年齡이 많을수록 傳統的 價値觀에 기을어 있다.
2. 學生들에 있어선 男學生은 傳統的 價値觀에, 女學生은 새로운 價値觀에 優勢한 差異를 보이고 있다.
3. 學生들은 敎師보다 새로운 價値觀에 優勢한 反應을 보이고 있다.
4. 敎師와 學生들을 莫論하고 女性이 男性보다 새로운 價値觀에 優勢한 反應을 보이고 있다.
5. 私立學校 敎師는 公立學校 敎師에 比해 傳統的인 價値觀에 기울어져 있다.
6. 全般的으로, 韓國의 敎師와 學生들은 比較的 傳統的 價値觀에 기울어져 있다.;A. Purpose of this Study
1. To find Value-orientation of boys and girls of middle school in Seoul by separating their social classes and school years.
2. To find what difference between man-teacher and woman teacher by comparing their Value-orientation each other,
3. To find what's difference in Value-orientation of the students above-mentioned.
4. To find what's difference in Value-orientation of the teachers above-mentioned.
5. To find what's difference between techers' and students' Value-orientation.
B. Method of this study
1. Sample Object
Total object school; 6 schools (Both boys' and girls' school) were chosen.
Total object classes; 12 clases were chosen. (second school year 6 classes, third school year 6 classes)
Total object students; 821
Total object teachers; 161
2. According to Epindler's classification method, Values were classified into 'Traditional' and 'Emergent', and each of them was re-classified into five value-idea, and 124 questions by the classification creteria were formed.
3. Method of dealing data
In dealing data, boy-students and girl-students were classified hierachicaily and by school-year, and man-teachers and womanteachers were classified by age, career, and public school or private school, and respondences to the questionaires of the sample objects were compared in percentage, and the opinion-degree of the differences were shown by CH-Test.
C. Findings of this study.
1. Teachers, as they are growing older and older, are apt to have Traditional Values.
2. We can find the fact the boy-students are superior in Traditional Values and girl-students are superior in Emergent Values.
3. Students have more effect on Emergent values than teachers.
4. In students as well as teachers, women have more effect on Emergent Values than men.
5. Private school teachers have more effect on Traditional Values than Public school teachers.
6. Generally speaking, teachers and students in Korea tend to have comparative more effect on the Traditional Values.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육행정전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.