View : 15 Download: 0
우리나라産 보리쌀 중의 Phospholipid 分離에 關한 硏究
- 우리나라産 보리쌀 중의 Phospholipid 分離에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Studies on the Separation Phospholipids in the Korea Barlev
- Issue Date
- 대학원 화학과
- 우리나라산; 보리쌀; Phospholipid분리
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 우리나라 産 보리(Hordeum vulgare L) 쌀 中에 들어있는 Phospholipid를 Chloroform, methanol 混合液으로 抽出하여서 이것을 Chloroform, methanol H₂O의 混合液을 展開液으로 하여 Thin layer Chromatography를 하였다. 그 結果 Lysolecithin, Ltx-Lecithin의 두가지 Phospholipid를 分離 確認하였다.;The phespholipids in Korea Barley corn flours were separated by thin layer chromatography on Silicagel G with chloroform, methyl alcohol and water as developing solvent.
The results were as follows :
1. Among 3 spots of Phospholipid appeared on the plate, two were identified as Lysolecithin and L-x-lecithin, while the other one wasn't identified.
2. Also, in the crude lipids extracted by ethyl ether from the Korea Barley corn flours, Lysolecithin and L-x-Lecithin were identified, while the other three spots of phospholipids wasn't identified.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 화학·나노과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.