View : 36 Download: 0
濟州와 西歸浦의 氣候 比較硏究
- 濟州와 西歸浦의 氣候 比較硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Comparative Study of Climate in Cheju and Soˇgwipo
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 사회과교육전공지리교육분야
- 제주; 서귀포; 기후
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 우리나라에서 海洋性 氣候가 두드러지게 잘 나타나는 곳이 濟州道이다.
濟州道는 漢拏山으로 因하여 氣候의 각 要素들의 特性이 南·北으로 大分되므로, 本 硏究에서는 氣候의 特性이 漢拏山을 경계로 濟州와 酉歸浦에 어떻게 나타나는가를 分析하고 比較하였다.
濟州는 30年間 ( 1958-1987 ) , 西歸浦는 26年間( 1961년2월 觀測開始·1962-1957 )의 統計値를 활용하여, 氣溫·降水量·바람·雲量·相對濕度·蒸發量 등을 分析·比較하였다.
氣溫과 降水量은 月·年別 變化와 5年移動平均値를 구하여 變化傾向性을 알아보고, 하이더그래프( Hithergraph )를 통하여 두 地域의 전체적 特性을 살펴보았다.
바람은 風速과 風向을 平均的·最大의 意味로 나누어 月·年別 變化와 經年變化를 알아보았다.
雲量·相對濕度·蒸發量 역시 年變化와 經年變化를 통하여 平均値와 變化 傾向性을 파악하였다.
이상의 硏究方法에 의거하여 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
濟州는 西歸浦에 비해 氣溫이 낮고, 降水量이 적으나, 전체적으로, 두 지역 모두 氣溫은 上昇하고 있으며, 總降水量은 增加하고 있다.
濟州는 西風이 불 때 風速이 强하며, 서歸浦는 北東風이 불 때 强하다. 또한, 變化의 傾向은 平均風速이 減少하고 있다. 雲量·相對濕度·蒸發量 역시 西歸浦보다 統計値가 높게 나타나고 있다. 濟州·酉歸浦 두 地域의 雲量·相對濕度·蒸發量 變化 傾向性은 類似하나, 雲量과 相對濕度의 年度別 差는 점차 커지고 있다. 이에 비하여, 蒸發量은 두 지역간의 年度別 差가 감소하고 있다. 이러한 氣候要素들의 地域間 差는 漢拏山을 경계로 나타나고 있음을 알 수 있다.;This study tries to clarify the specific characters of climate in Southern area(Soˇgwipo) and Northern area(Cheju) of Cheju Island which is located in Sothern part of the Peninsular of Korea, using the large amount of data on temperature, precipitation, wind, amount of clouds, relative humidly, evaporation in Cheju during the 30 years (1958-1987) and those during the 26 years in Soˇgwipo (1962-1987).
Cheju and Soˇgwipo have the specific characters of maritime climate, which are affected by air mass locations, Changma, Typhoons and seasonal winds.
The findings of this paper are as follows:
1. The annual temperature of Soˇgwipo, almost same as that of Cheju, is higher than that of Cheju by 0.6℃, and has an upward tendency.
2. Yearly mean of Soˇgwipo precipitation is larger than that of Cheju precipitation, especially from February to July, from which we know that rainy season comes early. Also precipitation in these two areas have an upward tendency.
3. The velocity of the wind(average velocity, maximum instantaneous wind speed) of Soˇgwipo is higher than that of Cheju, especially in winter. The maximum instantaneous wind speed is observed in August in both areas.
4. The wind of Cheju shifts to the direction of NNW, NW, mostly to the direction of N-W. The wind of Soˇgwipo shifts to the direction of NE, ENE, NNE, NW, mostly to the N-E. In Cheju, the westery wind tend to have the maximum instantaneous speeds, is the direction of NW, SSW, NNW. In Soˇgwipo, the northeastery wind tend to have the maximum instantaneous speeds, in the direction of NE, ENE.
5. The amount of clouds of Cheju is large in winter, and it is larger than that of Soˇgwipo by 0.6. The amount of clouds of Soˇgwipo is larger than that of Cheju in summer in July. The amount of clouds of Soˇgwipo has almost same tendency through the year, but it has irregularity in change compared with that of Cheju. This gradual tendency of irregularity is being observed clearly.
6. Cheju has larger evaporation than Soˇgwipo, especially from April to August. Soˇgwipo has smaller evaporation. The difference of evaporation is becoming larger.
7. The relative humidity of Cheju is higher than that of Soˇgwipo. In June, July, August, the relative humidity of Soˇgwipo is higher than that of Cheju. Both areas having almost same tendency of year in relative humidity, the degree of change in Cheju is becoming larger.
8. It is substantially as follows: Cheju has lower temperature and smaller precipitation, but the velocity of the wind, amount of clouds, relative humidity, evaporation of Cheju is all higher than those of Soˇgwipo. The wind of Cheju shifts mostly to the direction of N-W, and that of Soˇgwipo shifts mostly to the direction of N-E. And the climatic difference of these two areas is topographically influenced by Mt. Halla.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 지리교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.