View : 22 Download: 0
街路樹 樹皮 및 表土의 重金屬 汚染에 關한 硏究
- 街路樹 樹皮 및 表土의 重金屬 汚染에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Study on the metal pollution in Seoul bark of roadside trees
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 과학교육전공생물교육분야
- 가로수; 중금속; 오염; 연구
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 서울市 內 道路邊의 大氣汚染 程度를 알아보기 위해 主要 幹線道路邊, 外廓의 道路邊 및 學校를 選定하고 그 곳의 街路樹들 中 플라타너스(Platanus orientalis L.), 수양버들(Salix babylonica L.), 은행나무(Ginkgo biloba L.), 등을 選擇, 그 樹皮와 그 밑 表土를 採取하여 各各의 pH ralue와 重金屬 含量을 測定하고 交通量과의 關係를 分析하였다.
1. pH값은 土壤의 경우 道路邊이 약 7.5, 學校가 약 4.5였으며 樹皮의 경우도 道路邊이 약 4.5, 學校가 약 4.3으로 道路邊이 學校보다 높았다.
2. 總 重金屬 含量은 土壤의 경우 道路邊과 學校에서 各各 플라타너스 228 ppm, 185 ppm, 수양버들 241 ppm , 181 ppm 그리고 은행나무에는 194 ppm, 158 ppm, 樹皮의 경우는 道路邊과 學校에서 各各 플라타너스 208 ppm, 137 ppm, 수양버들 391 ppm , 250ppm, 그리고 은행나무에는 416 ppm , 254 ppm으로 道路邊이 學校에 比해 1.4倍 以上 높았다.
3. 測定한 4가지 重金屬 중 特히 Pb濃度가 顯著한 差異를 보여 土壤의 경우 道路邊에서 269 ppm ,學校에서 173 ppm으로 道路邊이 學校에 比해 1.6倍가 되고, 樹皮의 경우는 道路邊이 317ppm 學校가 108 ppm으로 道路邊이 學校에 比해 2.9倍 더 높게 나타났다.
4. 樹皮는 土壤보다 더 많은 重金屬을 含有하고 있었다.
5. 交通量과 重金屬量은 正의 相關을 나타냈다.;This study chose the major principal street side, the outer block of a street side and a school to find out the extent of air pollution on the street side in the city of Seoul. Among the road trees in these areas, Platanus orientalis L., Salix babylonica L. and Ginkgo biloba L. have been chosen to survey the pH value and the content of heavy metals contained in each tree by extracting the bark and the top soil underneath. It analysed the reationship between the traffic volume.
In the case of soil, the pH value of the street side was approximately 7.5 and the school was approximately 4.5. In the case of bark, the pH value of the street side was approximately 4.5 and the school was 4.3; so the street side was higher then the school. The total amount of the heavy metals in soil at the street side and the school were respectively: 228ppm, 185ppm for Platanus orientalis, 241ppm, 181ppm for Salix babylonica and 194ppm, 158ppm for Ginkgo biloba. The total amount of the heavy metals in bark at the street side and the school were respectively: 208ppm, 137ppm for Platanus orientalis, 391ppm, 250ppm for Salix babylonica and 416ppm, 254ppm for Ginkgo biloba The street side was over 1.4 times higher then the school.
Expecially the Pb density has shown a marked difference among the four kinds of the surveyed heavy metals. In the case of s soil, the Pb densities were 269ppm on the street side and 173ppm at the school; so the street side was 1.6 times the school.
Bark is 317ppm at the street side and 108ppm at the school, therefore, the street side has shown a rate which is 2.9 times higher than the school. The bark contains much more heavy metals then the soil and a positive correlation has been shown between the traffic volume and the amount of heavy metals.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 생물교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.