View : 16 Download: 0
일본뇌염에 대한 한국성인의 혈청학적 조사연구
- 일본뇌염에 대한 한국성인의 혈청학적 조사연구
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The present investigation studied the HI antibody of Japanese Encephalitis in 2,111 adults between 18-39 years who were residing in the Seoul area.
The following results were obtained.
1. During the period from Dec. 1969 to Nov. 1970 HI antibody was found in 952（45.1%）out of the 2,111 adults examined.
2. The positive rate of HI antibody was 23.7%（97 out of 410）during the months from December to April; 44.4%（350 out of 790）from May to July; 57.5%（472 out of 821）from August to October and 35.6%（32 out of 90）during November. The minimal percentage of positive rates were during April-20.2%（23 out of 114）and the maximum was during September- 62.0%（228 out of 368）.
3. When the incidence was related to the age of the adult the positive HI antibody rates were 39.5%（357 out of 904）from 20-24 years, 50.6%（305 out of 603）from 25-29 years and 52.3%（269 out of 524）from 30-34 years. It appears that from 20-34 years the rate of positive HI antibody titer parallels the increase in age.
4. The predominant HI antibody in the sera tested was 1:10 during September, 1:20 during October, 1:40 during August, and 1:80 during June, respectively.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Ph.D
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.