View : 20 Download: 0
韓國 未進學 靑少年의 敎育에 關한 硏究
- 韓國 未進學 靑少年의 敎育에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on education of out-of-school adolescents in korea : With special emphasis on actual conditions of social education and educational attitudes of parents for their children
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육학과
- 미진학청소년; 청소년교육; 교육평등
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 本 硏究는 韓國 未進學 靑少年의 敎育에 관하여 논함에 있어 未進學 靑少年을 위한 社會敎育 實態와 그들 父母의 敎育的 態度를 中心으로 알아 본 것이다.
文獻과 現場訪問을 통하여 未進學 靑少年 父母의 敎育的 態度를 살펴보기 위해 質問紙 調査를 하였다.
質問紙는 都市(서울特別市와 부산直轄市)와 地方(그외 地域)의 未進學 靑少年을 위한 社會敎育機關을 고루 選定하여 1,100부를 발송하여 회수된 784부(71.3%)중에서 유효한 765부(69.5%)만을 分析하였으며, 百分率(%)을 기준으로 하였고 상관관계(x^(2))를 내어 有意한 것을 뽑아 해석을 용이하게 하였다.
硏究結果는 다음과 같다.
1. 未進學 靑少年 問題의 深刻性은 우리 社會에 아직도 貧困한 家庭이 많아 均等한 生活圈이 보장되지 못하고 있는데 있다. 이들은 國民共同體의 당당한 構成員임에도 불구하고 家庭과 社會로부터 유리된 체 葛藤과 疎外感을 갖고 旣存 價値體系를 拒否하거나 社會 不適應에 따른 挫折과 逸脫現象을 빚어내는 등 惡循環이 되풀이 되고 있어 問題解決을 어렵게 하고 있다.
2. 平生敎育的 側面에서 볼 때 靑少年期는 人間으로서 基本敎育을 받아야 할 時期이므로 社會의 構成員으로서 올바른 生活을 해나갈 수 있도록 國家와 社會가 共同責任을 지고 이들을 따뜻하게 보살펴 주어야 하며, 義務敎育 期間의 延長과 아울러 社會敎育機關의 敎育이 正規敎育과 마찬가지로 個人에게 효율적이고 社會에서 인정을 받을 수 있는 敎育體制로 轉換되어야 하며, 未進學 靑少年, 父母, 社會敎育機關의 敎師와의 유기적인 협조로 이들을 둘러싸고 있는 環境을 改善하여 희망과 의욕을 가지고 理想을 實現할 수 있도록 북돋아 주어야 한다.
3. 未進學 靑少年을 가진 父母의 敎育的 態度는 다음과 같이 分析되었다.
1) 未進學 靑少年의 父母는 그들의 家庭이 가난하지만 화목하다고 했으며, 子女에게 공부할 수 있는 환경을 만들어 주는 것이 소원이라 말하고 있다.
2) 未進學 靑少年이 있는 家庭의 敎育은 子女가 誠實한 사람이 되는 것을 최우선으로 삼고 있으며, 子女가 성공하기 위해서는 끈기와 노력, 좋은 인간관계가 우선이라 생각하고 있다.
3) 家庭이 貧困하여 子女가 進學을 못한 경우 父母는 죄책감, 책임감과 아울러 가정형편이 나아지면 꼭 시킬 것을 다짐하고 있다.
4) 未進學 靑少年인 子女가 職業을 갖는 것은 學業은 계속하면서 가정을 돕기 위해서이고, 理想的인 職業을 安定性에 두고 있다.
5) 子女들과의 對話는 斷切된 狀態에서 간혹 進學과 將來에 관한 問題를 의논하고 있다.
6) 父母는 어느 子女나 다 중히 여겨 學業을 똑같이 시키고 싶어했으며 그 중에서도 공부를 하고 싶어하는 子女를 더 시키겠다고 했고, 집안일을 떠맡을 장남을 가장 중요한 자녀로 생각하고 있다.
7) 國家에 대해서는 敎育機會를 擴大해줄 것을 바라며 未進學 靑少年을 가진 父母는 社會가 冷情하게 느껴진다고 말하고 있다.
이러한 結果에 비추어 볼 때 不遇한 家庭環境에 있는 未進學 靑少年에 대한 대책은 政府와 社會가 共同의 責任意識을 갖고 國民 모두가 참여하는 분위기를 조성하여 이들을 올바르게 이끌어 갈 수 있도록 유도해야 하며 社會自體가 敎育化되어 父母와 子女가 함께 배우며 신뢰하는 가운데 그들사이에 진정한 對話가 이루어지도록 하여야만 한다. 즉, 그들을 위한 철저한 보살핌과 더불어 적절한 敎育이 행해져야 한다.;This is a study on the education of out-of-school adolescents in our country. This study was undertaken, bringing actual conditions of social education and educational attitudes of parents for their children into focus.
Although studies through reference books, research materials, and home-visits were made to observe their actual living conditions, and all questionnaire technics to examine educational attitudes of parents for out-of-school adolescents were employed.
1,100 questionnaires were sent to social educational agencies for out-of-school adolescents and 784 questionnaires were collected, 19 questionnaires were excluded from those statistical analysis because of inadequate responses. And among them, only 765 (large city: 507, country: 258) were available to be analized and intepreted.
The findings of the study were as follows:
1. The seriousness of educational problems of out-of-school adolescents lies in the fact that they are living in a state of extreme poverty so that they may be excluded from having equal educational opportunities.
They are, undoubtedly, members of our national community from society, they are apt to be frustrated and discouraged, finally being deviated from prevailing social norms. It is not recommended that this problem should be solved through socio-educational polices.
2. Adolescents in a life-cycle in which they should receive humane education should not be excluded from receiving adequate education according to growth and needs, even if they are not enrolled in schools our national society should be responsible for living them adequate education so that they may be educated to be good citizens. In other to achieve this goal the lengths of compulsory education should be extended longer and non-formal educational programs should be made so that out-of-school adolescents may complement what they did not learn in the regular school.
Farther more, the living standard of their family should be enhanced so that they may be encouraged to make use of educational opportunities.
3. Parents' attitudes towards the education of children not enrolled in the regular school were analized as follows.
1) Their parents think that their homes are generally in a state of poverty but that their family members live with community spirits, they want to give a good environment for their children to study through their efforts.
2) Parents try hard to socialize their children as most reliable persons. Sometimes parents talk with their children on their learning at school as well as on their future prospects, even though they live in a state of poverty materially.
3)Parents whose children are unable to have opportunity to learn at a higher level of school because of poverty, tend to suffer be-cause of their guilty conscience and their inabilities to let their children go to the regular school. It was found that parents send their children to regular school if their financial situations turn out well.
4) Out-of-school adolescents work mainly because they want to continue learning at the regular school in years to come and they are helping their family living through their works. It is recommended that a social welfare program be put into reality so that they may study in schools, not taking care of their family financially.
5) Parents think that perseverance, effort and all-round human relations are the most important ingredients for them to live in society actively.
6) Parents think that their children are all important and that they want to give educational opportunity. Generally they tend to think that priority in educational opportunity should be given to their eldest sons because they should be responsible for home-living in future.
7) Parents want that the government should take care of giving them educational opportunity. They tend to criticize society that treats them and their children coldly.
It is recommended that an educational plan should be made for out-of-school adolescents to continue their school education on the basis of these study findings, farther more a social welfare program sould be put into effect so that out-of-school adolescents may live indesirable environments, having great hope to have farther educational opportunity. It is important that the government pay sincere attention to rehabilitate poor homes so that parents and children can live in happy atmosphere.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 교육학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.