View : 20 Download: 0
Heringer와 Gerbe의 Topologie 比較와 이의 問題点
- Heringer와 Gerbe의 Topologie 比較와 이의 問題点
- Issue Date
- 대학원 독어독문학과
- Heringer; Gerbe; Topologie
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This thesis deals mainly with the comparison of the typology between Heringer and Grebe in german. Both Heringer and Grebe are of the same dependence-grammar, but each has his own characteristics as shown below.
1. Heringer ..... Valence on the expression plane. → Calculation of the indices.
2. Grebe ........ Valence on the expression plane + Valence on the content plane → Calculation of the indices is impossible. (because valence on the expression plane and valence on the content plane are not always coincident.)
Therefore my research tried to cover the following questions :
1. What are differences, coincidences and problems of typology between Heringer and Grebe?
2. What are the reasons of them?
3. What are the view-points of other school of german grammar about these problems?
To give proper answer to the above questions this paper arranged in the follows order :
1. Explanation about Heringer's and Grebe's typology.
2. Comparison of the typology between Heringer and Grebe.
b. Differences of conceptions.
C. Coincidences of their typology.
d. Differences of their typology.
3. Problems of their sentencetyps, which should be solved in any way.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 독어독문학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.