View : 17 Download: 0
우리나라 初, 中等學校 敎師의 Sanction에 관한 一硏究
- 우리나라 初, 中等學校 敎師의 Sanction에 관한 一硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE SANCTIONS OF TEACHERS IN THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL, IN KOREA
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육학과
- 초등학교; 교사; 중학교; sanction
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The primary purpose of this study is to investigate sanctions from teachers in school and community they serve, and also to provide fundamental data for the atmosphere of freedom in the educational organization.
To investigate sanctions, the questionaire is designed to find (1) the object of sanctions of the teachers in the primary and secondary school, (2) the degree of sanction, (3) correlated factors on the teacher's background, (4) correlation between sanctions and teaching professional satisfaction, (5) difference of sanctions from school inside and outside, (6) comparison with foreign study of the sanction by H. Zeigler(U.S.A.).
The questionaire were sent to 1,000 teachers of 80 primary and middle schools, who were selected as samples by sex, school region, and school founder. Among them, 760 samples were collected.
The results of study are indicated as following :
(1) The orders of object perceiving sanctions and fears are principals, supervisers, superintendents, students, parents, colleague, and newspaperman.
(2) There was significant disparity between direct question and indirect question; only 33.7% of teachers perceive sanctions from question of "Do you feel sanction from ...?", while 66.3% of teachers response to the questions, "Have you seen your colleague show sanction?"
(3) The degree of sanction is little relation with teacher's background such as family background, living standard, and length of teaching experience.
(4) Less sanctions are perceived those who are satisfied with his job, while more sanctions those who are unsatisfied with.
(5) Teachers perceive more sanctions from persons in educational system rather than in the community.
(6) Teachers in public school and female teachers perceive more sanctions than teachers in private school and male.
These notable result indicate,
(1) the necessity of atmosphere of freedom to maintain democratic correlationship in educational system,
(2) more communication between teachers and parents should be needed, and
(3) more betterment of teachers should be needed to improve conditions of education.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 교육학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.