View : 24 Download: 0
호밀의 染色體 變異에 關하여
- 호밀의 染色體 變異에 關하여
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 과학교육전공생물교육분야
- 호밀; 염색체변이; 생물학
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- The study of transmission of reciprocal translocation in rye, Secale careale was carried out during 1969 and 1970. Rye plants exhibiting reciprocal translocation Were cultivated in the experimental gorden, College of Education and cytological observations were done on meiosis of pollen mother cells. The results were as follows :
1) In the results obtained in 1969, it was evident that the Progenies of the strain 68-6-24 Possessed more individuals having reciprocal translocation that the progenies derived from the strain 68-6-15.
The frequencies of plants having reciprocal translocation in two progenies of the strain 68-6-24 were 41.7% and 32.1%. Wherasqa frequencies in three progenies from the strain 68-6-15 were found to be 4.5%, 8.3% and 8.7%.
2) In 1970, the plants pbtained from open pollination in 1969 were examined cytologically. of a total of 63 plants examined, 40(48%) plants were found to have reciprocal translocation.
3) The frequencies of reciprocal translocation in strains 70-7, 70-8, and 70-10 were 50% However, the frequency in 70-1, 70-2 and 70-3 were found to be 77%, 86% and 77%, respectively.
4) Multiple association in the diakinesis and metaphase in pollen mother cells was examined in strain 69-8-4, and 70-1-7, showing 44.3% and 48.9% frequencies, respectively.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 생물교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.