View : 51 Download: 0
우리나라 地理學의 硏究地域에 對한 考察
- 우리나라 地理學의 硏究地域에 對한 考察
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE RESEARCH REGION OF GEOGRAPHY IN KOREA
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 사회과교육전공지리교육분야
- 한국; 지리학; 지리교육; 한국지리
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 地理學은 人間活動의 結果로서 나타나는 自然 및 人文現象을 硏究하는 學問으로 그동안 우리나라 地理學은 發展을 거듭하여 硏究領域과 硏究地域이 다양화 되었다.
本 硏究는 우리나라 地理學의 硏究 事例地域이 地理的·歷史的으로 어떻게 展開되는가를 알아보기 위하여 먼저, 地理學의 發達過程을 祉會的 背景과 接近方法을 中心으로 史的으로 살펴보았고, 7種의 地理學 雜誌에 나타난 硏究 事例地域에 對한 地域別, 分野別, 時期別 分布 패턴을 分析한 結果는 다음과 같다.
첫째, 時代別 地理學 發達過程의 特徵을 보면,
1. 1945年 以前에도 일찌기 땅에 대한 관심을 地圖와 地誌로 表現하기 始作하여 開化期부터는 現代地理學의 諸要素를 部分的으로나마 反映하게 되었다.
2. 해방~1965年은 學會誌 「地理學」의 창간과 더불어 領域別로 分化된 硏究成果가 있었으며, 주로 1世代 地理學者를 中心으로 한 單行本 槪論書의 著述活動이 있었다.
3. 1966~1979年은 量的·質的으로 큰 변화가 있었고 2世代 學者들의 활동이 두드러졌으며 다양화된 硏究領域과 地域이 計量化를 通한 法則追逃求的인 接近方法으로 進行되었다.
4. 1980年 以後는 地理學의 領域別 專門化가 이루어 졌고 接近方法도 70年代의 論理實證主義的 硏究가 가속화 되었으며 한편으로 人本的 속성을 중시하려는 Human Geography 硏究의 움직임이 일고 있다.
둘째, 地域別, 分野別, 時期別 特徵을 보면,
1. 경기, 경남, 경북, 서울 順으로 硏究가 주로 이루어 졌고, 제주, 전북, 충남은 硏究가 不振하다.
2. 地形, 經濟, 都市·村落分野가 全體의 약65%로 集中硏究 되었는데 이것은 自然地理에서는 구미의 方法論 導入으로 침식 및 퇴적지형분야가 活氣를 띄웠고, 人文地理에서는 都市化와 工業化가 國土에 미친 社會 經濟的 現象에 대한 空間構造의 分析에 치중한 결과이다.
3. 第1期(1963~1973)는 71地域, 第2期(1974~1985)는 707地域이 硏究 되었는데 특히 2期에 접어들어 경북, 전남, 경남의 增加幅이 큰데 이것은 地理敎育機關이 늘어나고 新進學者들이 많이 진출하여 여러 分野에서 연구업적이 續出된데 기인된다 하겠다.;This study was able to be cognizant of the developing process of geography historically with laying emphasis on its social background and approaching method in order to see for how the research region of Korean geography would, both geographically and historically, unfold, and it made an analysis on the distributive pattern by region, field and horological order of descent to ascertain the space structure of the research region appeared in the seven kinds of literatures published by several academic societies.
The findings are given as follows:
Firstly, to look into the doveloping Process of geography by each era;
1) Even in the old era, by commencing to express the concerns with the land since early in the times, which were carried on a series of atlases and topographies, such interests and elements have been reflected even in part upon the elements of contemporary geography ever since the enlightened age of civilization.
2) During the period ranging from the age of liberation (1945) until 1965 the inaugural number of "Ceography" as the topography published an academic society was issued, and a series of studies on the relevant seperate volumes and topographies with laying stress on the first generation geosraphers.
3) During the period from 1966 until 1979 a great change was brought about both in quantity and quality, and a study was also implemented with the approaching method that would in the pursuit of law and rule through weighing and measuring with emphasis on the second generation scholars.
4) following 1980 the specialization of geosraphy by each region was conducted, and the approaching method was also accelerated on the logical, positive study of the 7oth, and there has been rising up in the movement of the atudy intended to attach importance on humanistic attributes.
Secondly, to take a further look at the peculiarities by rigion field and horological order of descent;
1) A series of researches have been mainly conducted to the areas including Kyunggi Province, Kyungsang-namdo Province, Kyungsang-Pookdo Province and the city of Seoul in order, while the reseach on Cheju Province, Jeolla-pookdo Province and Choongcheong-namdo Province was revealed to be stagnant.
2) A study was concentrated on the fields such as geographical features, economy, cities and villages among the fifteen small fields which occupied approximately 65% out of the whole. These factors were resulted in the fact that the research on soi1 erosion and sedimentary (accumulated) geographical geatures has become active through inducing the western methodology in the field of physiography, while anthropogeography was attached on the importance of analyzing the space structure for socio-economic phenomena affected on urbanization. industrialization as well as national land structure.
3) A series of survey were implemented to 71 areas for the 1st perios (1963 - 1973) and 707 areas for the 2nd period (1974 - 1985), and in particular Kyungsangbook-do Province, jeolla-namdo Province and Kyungsangnamdo Province were enlarged with the increase with after entering into the 2nd period. This conspicuous phenomenon was considered to be largely attributable to the fact that the reseaches on the small area were increased in number and the increasing trend of reseaches and geographica education institutes migh have been affected as its main reason.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 지리교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.