View : 26 Download: 0

중학교 1학년 음악과 지필평가 분석

Title
중학교 1학년 음악과 지필평가 분석
Other Titles
Analysis of the Written Examination in the Seventh-Grade Musical Education.
Authors
김지영
Issue Date
2005
Department/Major
교육대학원 음악교육전공
Publisher
이화여자대학교 교육대학원
Degree
Master
Abstract
In order to discuss how the elements of the comprehensive domain of the Seventh National Curriculum and cognitive domain according to taxonomy of educational objectives of B. S. Bloom differ in western or traditional Korean music, this study characterized the written exams of middle school music classes in these two categories. The investigation was based on the analysis of three hundred seventy four (374) questions from a total of sixteen (16) test papers from eight (8) middle schools in Seoul in the first and second semester in 2004, according to a two-way specification table. The two-way specification table was composed of comprehensive domain of the Seventh National Curriculum and cognitive domain by B. S. Bloom. The following summarized the results of the analysis: Firstly, 79.7%, or two hundred ninety eight (298) out of three hundred seventy four (374), of the questions on these exams focused on western music, with the remaining 20.3%, or seventy six (76), out of total was related to traditional Korean music. Secondly, with respect to elements of comprehensive domain, question in western music the highest ratios were observed for rhythm, melody, and etc. In traditional Korean music, however, questions on rhythm, tone color, and etc displayed the highest ratio. Thirdly, in respect to taxonomy of cognitive objectives, in western music questions about comprehension, knowledge, and application exhibited the highest ratios, in the order named, while in traditional Korean music, the order of highest ratios followed the questions regarding knowledge, comprehension, and application. Finally, considering taxonomy of cognitive objectives in all written exams from eight (8) schools, no evaluation requiring high mental process such as analysis, synthesis, and assessment was utilized. The following suggestions are made based on this study: Firstly, teachers should set more questions about traditional Korean music in written exams in order to balance out the emphasis on all elements of both western music and traditional Korean music. Secondly, teachers should employ comprehensive questions which are much more related with cognitive domain in diversity so that they can evaluate impartially from lower mental process to higher mental process. Thirdly, when teachers set a question with a musical score, the full score must be suggested rather than partial in order to help students comprehensively understand musical elements to avoid rote learning. Finally, a variety of questions should be developed to evaluate these basic concepts in auditory music. Through this investigation, the necessity of more subjective and diverse studies on a written test in music education is recognized. This study would be useful to teachers who intend to carry out tests systematically and reasonably and to be served as basic material for evaluation studies in the subject of music in middle school.;이 연구는 현 인문계 중학교의 음악과 지필평가지 문항이 제7차 교육과정의 이해 영역에 제시된 음악적 기본 개념과 블룸의 교육목표 분류학에 제시된 인지적 행동특성 체계를 다양하게 반영하고 있는지 알아보고, 이를 통하여 중학교 음악과 지필평가의 문항이 서양음악과 전통음악에서 어떻게 구성되어 있는지 알아보는 것을 연구의 목적으로 한다. 연구의 방법으로는 서울특별시 소재 8개의 인문계 중학교 1학년 학생을 대상으로 2004학년도 1학기와 2학기에 출제된 지필평가지 16부의 총 374개 문항을 이원분류표에 의하여 분석하였다. 이원분류표는 제7차 교육과정에 제시된 이해 영역의 음악적 기본 개념과 블룸의 인지적 행동특성의 분류체계를 기준으로 구성하였다. 이 연구의 결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 서양음악에 관한 문항은 총 374개의 문항 중 298개의 문항으로 전체 평가 문항의 79.7%를 차지하였다. 또한 전통음악에 관한 문항은 76개의 문항으로 전체 평가 문항의 20.3%를 차지하였다. 둘째, 이해 영역에 제시된 개념별 관점에서 살펴보면 서양음악에서는 리듬, 가락, 기타 개념에 관한 문항이 높은 출제비율을 나타냈으며, 전통음악에서는 리듬, 음색, 기타 요소에 관한 문항이 높은 출제 비율을 나타내었다. 셋째, 인지적 행동특성 체계의 관점에서 살펴보면 서양음악은 이해, 지식, 적용의 순서로 출제 경향이 나타났으며, 전통음악에서는 지식, 이해, 적용의 순서로 출제 경향이 나타났다. 넷째, 인지적 행동특성 체계의 관점에서 살펴보면 8개교의 모든 지필평가에서 고등정신능력을 요구하는 분석, 종합, 평가의 문항은 출제되지 않았다. 이와 같은 연구 결과에 의한 제언은 다음과 같다. 첫째, 지필평가에 있어서 서양음악과 전통음악의 균형을 위하여, 전통음악에 대한 평가가 좀 더 많이 이루어져야 한다. 둘째, 지필평가에서 음악적 기본 개념을 다양한 인지적 행동특성으로 출제하여 하등정신능력에서부터 고등정신능력까지의 고른 평가가 이루어져야 한다. 셋째, 지필평가의 문항에 악보를 수록할 경우, 학습자의 단순암기가 아닌 음악 개념의 전반적인 이해를 돕기 위하여 악곡 전체를 수록하도록 해야 한다. 넷째, 음악과 지필평가는 음악의 기본 개념을 실음 위주의 문항으로 평가하도록 다양한 문항 개발을 하여야 한다. 이 연구를 통하여 음악교육에 있어서 좀 더 객관적이며 다양한 지필평가에 대한 연구의 필요성이 요구되고, 본 연구가 체계적이고 타당성 있는 지필평가를 실행하고자 하는 현직 교사에게 유용한 자료로 쓰이며, 중학교 음악과 평가 연구의 기초 자료로 쓰일 수 있기를 기대한다.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
교육대학원 > 음악교육전공 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE