View : 17 Download: 0
Class numbers of real quadratic fields
- Class numbers of real quadratic fields
- Byeon D.; Kim J.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Number Theory
- Journal of Number Theory vol. 231, pp. 1 - 47
- Class number; Elliptic curve; L-function; Real quadratic fields
- Academic Press Inc.
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Let d>0 be a fundamental discriminant of a real quadratic field. Let h(d) be the class number and εd the fundamental unit of the real quadratic field Q(d). In this paper, we prove that if there is an elliptic curve E over Q whose Hasse-Weil L-function LE/Q(s) has a zero of order g at s=1, then there is an effectively computable constant κ>0 satisfying [Formula presented] © 2020 Elsevier Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 수리과학연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.