View : 74 Download: 0
The chiral electro-optic effect in a polyisocyanate polymeric film with an induced chirality
- The chiral electro-optic effect in a polyisocyanate polymeric film with an induced chirality
- Han S.H.; Wu J.W.; Kang J.-W.; Shin Y.-D.; Lee J.-S.; Kim J.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe - Technical Digest
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe - Technical Digest, pp. 60 - 62
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- The chirality in the near infrared (IR) spectral ranges in polyisocyanate random copolymer films was investigated. A styrene group attached to the copolymer chain to enhance the film formation and the optical transparency required for a waveguiding thin film were presented. Prism coupling method was used to determine the single-mode slab waveguide dimensions. The change in the polarization rotation by applying external electric film was probed in a thin film slab waveguide.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.