View : 19 Download: 0
Gastrointestinal emergencies in neonates: What we should know
- Gastrointestinal emergencies in neonates: What we should know
- Cho H.-H.; Lee S.M.; You S.K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society of Radiology
- Journal of the Korean Society of Radiology vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 770 - 793
- Gastrointestinal Diseases; Infant; Newborn
- Korean Radiological Society
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Newborn gastrointestinal tract emergency diseases include various disorders that occur anywhere along the digestive tract. Most of them are congenital malformations, not acquired diseases. Many of them cannot be confirmed on prenatal examination, and consequently, postnatal evaluation is required. Unlike adults, in newborn babies, detailed evaluations with computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are often limited, so making the diagnosis based on early abdominal radiography is most important. Therefore, it is necessary to be familiar with the radiologic findings that may be seen on imaging studies. In addition, it is important to understand abdominal ultrasound and fluoroscopy findings, which can be used in addition to simple radiography and indications that can be used for further diagnosis and appropriate treatment. Therefore, this study describes and organizes the various imaging findings that may occur in neonatal gastrointestinal emergencies. © 2020 The Korean Society of Radiology.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.