View : 57 Download: 0
Vertically-Oriented WS2 Nanosheets with a Few Layers and Its Raman Enhancements
- Vertically-Oriented WS2 Nanosheets with a Few Layers and Its Raman Enhancements
- Shin, Yukyung; Kim, Jayeong; Jang, Yujin; Ko, Eunji; Lee, Nam-Suk; Yoon, Seokhyun; Kim, Myung Hwa
- Ewha Authors
- 윤석현; 김명화
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤석현; 김명화
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- NANOMATERIALS vol. 10, no. 9
- tungsten disulfide; nanosheet; chemical vapor deposition; surface-enhanced Raman scattering
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Vertically-oriented two-dimensional (2D) tungsten disulfide (WS2) nanosheets were successfully grown on a Si substrate at a temperature range between and 550 degrees C via the direct chemical reaction between WCl6 and S in the gas phase. The growth process was carefully optimized by adjusting temperature, the locations of reactants and substrate, and carrier gas flow. Additionally, vertically-oriented 2D WS2 nanosheets with a few layers were tested as a surface-enhanced Raman scattering substrate for detecting rhodamine 6G (R6G) molecules where enhancement occurs from chemical enhancement by charge transfer transition from semiconductor). Raman spectra of R6G molecules adsorbed on vertically-oriented 2D WS2 nanosheets exhibited strong Raman enhancement effects up to 9.2 times greater than that on the exfoliated WS2 monolayer flake sample. From our results, we suggest that the WS2 nanosheets can be an effective surface-enhanced Raman scattering substrate for detecting target molecules.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.