View : 169 Download: 0
Androsamide, a Cyclic Tetrapeptide from a Marine Nocardiopsis sp., Suppresses Motility of Colorectal Cancer Cells
- Androsamide, a Cyclic Tetrapeptide from a Marine Nocardiopsis sp., Suppresses Motility of Colorectal Cancer Cells
- Lee, Jihye; Gamage, Chathurika D. B.; Kim, Geum Jin; Hillman, Prima F.; Lee, Chaeyoung; Lee, Eun Young; Choi, Hyukjae; Kim, Hangun; Nam, Sang-Jip; Fenical, William
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS
- JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS vol. 83, no. 10, pp. 3166 - 3172
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- A cyclic tetrapeptide, androsamide (1), was isolated from a marine actinomycete of the genus Nocardiopsis, strain CNT-189. The planar structure of 1 was assigned by the interpretation of 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopic data. The absolute configurations of constituent amino acids of 1 were determined by application of the Marfey's and advanced Marfey's methods. Androsamide (1) strongly suppressed the motility of Caco2 cells caused by epithelial-mesenchymal transition.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.