View : 197 Download: 0
Performance Evaluation of the Elecsys Growth Hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 Assay
- Performance Evaluation of the Elecsys Growth Hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 Assay
- Kim, Soo-Kyung; Jeong, Tae-Dong
- Ewha Authors
- 정태동; 김수경
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CLINICAL LABORATORY
- CLINICAL LABORATORY vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1419 - 1423
- evaluation; growth hormone; insulin-like growth factor 1; performance
- CLIN LAB PUBL
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Background: Growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) are important biomarkers for diagnosis and follow-up of growth-related disorders. Performance of Elecsys hGH and Elecsys IGF-1 (Roche Diagnostics) was evaluated. Methods: The performance of the Elecsys hGH and Elecsys IGF-1 assays on a Roche Cobas e 801 modular analyzer were evaluated. Repeatability, within-laboratory imprecision, and linearity were assessed. Elecsys hGH was compared to hGH 11-125] IRMA (Izotop), and Elecsys IGF-1 was compared to IRMA IGF-1 (Immunotech). Results: The coefficient of variation of within-laboratory imprecision for Elecsys hGH and IGF-1 was less than 1.7%. The linearity values for Elecsys hGH and IGF-1 were confirmed over a range of 0.05 - 24.70 ng/mL and 40.41 - 687.53 ng/mL, respectively. The mean difference between Elecsys hGH and IRMA, and Elecsys IGF-1 and IRMA was 0.284 ng/mL and 14.21 ng/mL, respectively. Conclusions: The analytical performance of Elecsys hGH and Elecsys IGF-1 was clinically acceptable.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.