View : 248 Download: 0
Determination of atmospheric amines at Seoul, South Korea via gas chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
- Determination of atmospheric amines at Seoul, South Korea via gas chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
- Choi N.R.; Lee J.Y.; Ahn Y.G.; Kim Y.P.
- Ewha Authors
- 김용표; 이지이
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김용표; 이지이
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemosphere vol. 258
- GC/MS-MS; HS-SPME; Particulate amines; Particulate matter; Poly acrylate fiber; Seoul
- Elsevier Ltd
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Due to their important roles in salt-producing acid-base reactions, new particle formation (NPF), and as precursors in secondary organic aerosol (SOA) producing reactions, the atmospheric concentrations of particulate volatile amines (dimethylamine (DMA), ethylamine, diethylamine (DEA), propylamine, and butylamine) at Seoul were analyzed and evaluated. To quantify the presence of volatile amines in particulate matter with aerodynamic diameters less than or equal to a nominal 2.5 μm (PM2.5), an efﬁcient and rapid analytical method based on in-matrix ethyl chloroformate (ECF) derivatization followed by headspace solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME) was developed and validated using gas chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS) in the multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) mode. The annual mean concentration of the total 5 target amines was 5.56±2.76 ng/m3 and the seasonal difference was small. The concentrations of particulate amines measured in this study were lower than those observed in Zongludak, Turkey, Nanjing, China, and Jeju, Korea but slightly higher than that reported in Kobe, Japan. The concentrations of the nitrosamines (nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) and nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA)), and of the nitramines (dimethylnitramine (DMN) and diethylnitramine (DEN)) measured along with those of the target amines were used in a simple linear regression analysis. It indicates the contribution of DMA to the formation of NDMA in all seasons (except the fall) and DEA to the formation of NDEA in the summer, while DMA and DEA did not significantly contribute to the formation of nitramines. © 2020 Elsevier Ltd
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.