View : 171 Download: 0
Initial clinical experience of single-incision robotic colorectal surgery with da Vinci SP platform
- Initial clinical experience of single-incision robotic colorectal surgery with da Vinci SP platform
- Noh G.T.; Oh B.-Y.; Han M.; Chung S.S.; Lee R.-A.; Kim K.H.
- Ewha Authors
- 김광호; 이령아; 정순섭; 노경태; 한명현
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김광호; 이령아; 정순섭
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
- International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery vol. 16, no. 3
- colorectal surgery; da Vinci SP; robotic surgery; single-incision
- John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Background: The da Vinci Surgical System (Intuitive Surgical, Sunnyvale, CA) was introduced to overcome the limitations of single-incision laparoscopic surgery, which is challenging due to its restrictions regarding triangulation and retraction. The purpose of this article is to describe the initial experience with single-incision surgery using the da Vinvci Single-Port Platform (dVSP). Methods: The medical records of patients with colorectal disease, who underwent single-incision robotic surgery using the dVSP, were retrospectively reviewed. Results: Five patients with appendiceal and colorectal cancer, and two with diverticulitis were enrolled. All procedures were completed using a pure single-incision approach, with an exception for low anterior resection. There were two minor complications. For patients with colorectal cancer, the number of retrieved lymph nodes and status of the resection margin were acceptable, and cosmetic results were satisfactory. Conclusion: The dVSP is a novel surgical platform that can be used as an alternative surgical modality for colorectal surgery. © 2020 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.