View : 238 Download: 0
Carrier transport and surface potential over phase variations in the surface and bulk of highly efficient Cu2ZnSn(S,Se)(4) solar cells
- Carrier transport and surface potential over phase variations in the surface and bulk of highly efficient Cu2ZnSn(S,Se)(4) solar cells
- Kim, Juran; Kim, Jayeong; Ko, Eunji; Yoon, Seokhyun; Sim, Jun-Hyoung; Yang, Kee-Jeong; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Song, Yu Jin; Jeon, Chan-Wook; Jo, William
- Ewha Authors
- 조윌렴; 윤석현
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 조윌렴; 윤석현
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- PROGRESS IN PHOTOVOLTAICS
- PROGRESS IN PHOTOVOLTAICS vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 382 - 392
- carrier transport; Cu2ZnSn(S; Se)(4) solar cells; Kelvin probe force microscopy; micro-Raman spectroscopy; nano-Auger electron spectroscopy
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- We report highly efficient Cu2ZnSn(S,Se)(4) (CZTSSe) thin films with a power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 12.3% at their surface and interface. The structural and electrical properties were locally investigated, using scanning probe microscopy and micro-Raman scattering, to improve the performance of kesterite solar cells. Interestingly, this research reports quite different results from the conventional kesterite solar cells, owing to the observance of undesirable voids and secondary phases. Nonetheless, the solar cells exhibit a high PCE of over 12%. Thus, we probe the kesterite solar cells as a function of the depth and introduce a mechanical dimple-etching process. The relatively low melting temperature of the pure-metal precursors results in the unique properties within the solar cell materials. Understanding these phenomena and their effects on carrier behavior enables the achievement of a higher PCE and better performance for kesterite solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.