View : 280 Download: 0
Photo-response in 2D metal chalcogenide-ferroelectric oxide heterostructure controlled by spontaneous polarization
- Photo-response in 2D metal chalcogenide-ferroelectric oxide heterostructure controlled by spontaneous polarization
- Jin, Hye-Jin; Kim, Jayeong; Kim, Yejin; Yoon, Seokhyun; Lee, Yangjin; Kim, Kwanpyo; Jo, William
- Ewha Authors
- 조윌렴; 윤석현
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 조윌렴; 윤석현
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY C
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY C vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 3724 - 3729
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- The interplay between free and bound charges in two-dimensional (2D) semiconductor/ferroelectric oxide structures is responsible for the unique opto-electrical properties of these structures. In this study, we vertically combined the 2D layered semiconductors MoS2 (n-type) and WSe2 (p-type) with a ferroelectric oxide (PbTiO3) and found that a ferroelectric polarization induced accumulation or depletion in the layered materials. The heterostructures exhibited polarization-dependent charge distribution and pinched hysteresis. We show that polarization at the interface promoted efficient charge separation of photo-generated carriers in the 2D layers. Optical control of electrical transport was effectively achieved in the MoS2 layers. This study potentially opens up new applications for semiconductor/ferroelectric systems in electronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.