View : 282 Download: 0
Modularity of Galois traces of ray class invariants
- Modularity of Galois traces of ray class invariants
- Jung H.Y.; Kim C.H.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Ramanujan Journal
- Ramanujan Journal vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 355 - 383
- Class field theory; Galois traces; Modular forms; Modular traces
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- After Zagier’s significant work (in: Bogomolov and Katzarkov (eds) Motives, polylogarithms and hodge theory, part I, International Press, Somerville, 2002) on traces of singular moduli, Bruinier and Funke (J Reine Angew Math 594:1–33, 2006) generalized his result to the traces of singular values of modular functions on modular curves of arbitrary genus. In class field theory, the extended ring class field is a generalization of the ray class field over an imaginary quadratic field. By using Shimura’s reciprocity law, we construct primitive generators of the extended ring class fields by using Siegel functions of arbitrary level N≥ 2 and identify their Galois traces with Fourier coefficients of weight 3/2 harmonic weak Maass forms. This would extend the results of Jeon et al. (Math Ann 353:37–63, 2012) and Jung et al. (Modularity of Galois traces of Weber’s resolvents, under revision). © 2020, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 수리과학연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.