View : 293 Download: 0
A Copper(I)-Mediated Tandem Three-Component Synthesis of 5-Allyl-1,2,3-triazoles
- A Copper(I)-Mediated Tandem Three-Component Synthesis of 5-Allyl-1,2,3-triazoles
- Song, Yoona; Lee, Soyun; Dutta, Palash; Ryu, Jae-Sang
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SYNTHESIS-STUTTGART vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 744 - 754
- 1,2,3-triazoles; multicomponent reactions; one-pot reactions; click reactions; copper catalyst
- GEORG THIEME VERLAG KG
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- A copper(I)-mediated tandem three-component reaction using alkynes, azides, allyl iodides, CuI and NaNH2 is developed. The reactions proceed smoothly at room temperature to afford 5-allyl-1,2,3-triazoles, which can be further converted into 1,2,3-triazole-fused tricyclic scaffolds. This method features an efficient one-pot cascade route using commercial alkynes and affords the corresponding 5-allyl-1,2,3-triazoles with high yields and good selectivity under mild reaction conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.