View : 377 Download: 0
Design Automation System for Review Analysis Affiliation for Online Educator Reliability Prediction
- Design Automation System for Review Analysis Affiliation for Online Educator Reliability Prediction
- Lee K.; Kym H.; Moon N.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering vol. 536 LNEE, pp. 303 - 309
- Deep learning; LSTM; RNN; SO-PMI
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- In this paper, we designed a review analysis automation system to grasp the credibility of the online education matching platform. Web crawling collects and parses reviews and ratings of educators who are atypical data. We will build an emotional dictionary based on the educational field to grasp online educator credibility using collected review data and SO-PMI. We also propose a method for building large - scale learning data based on the emotion dictionary constructed. We proposed a system that provides more reliable review analysis results by measuring the accuracy of emotion dictionary by using deep learning in constructed learning data and evaluation data. Through this, we intend to help judge the credibility of educator in O2O education matching. © 2020, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.