View : 303 Download: 0
Risk stratification by SYNTAX score systems in current percutaneous revascularization era
- Risk stratification by SYNTAX score systems in current percutaneous revascularization era
- Kim C.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Korean Circulation Journal
- Korean Circulation Journal vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 35 - 37
- Korean Society of Circulation
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- See the article "SYNTAX Score and SYNTAX Score II Can Predict the Clinical Outcomes of Patients with Left Main and/or 3-Vessel Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the Contemporary Cobalt-Chromium Everolimus-Eluting Stent Era" in volume 50 on page 22. © 2020. The Korean Society of Cardiology.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의료원 > 의료원 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.