View : 228 Download: 59
Mycousfurans A and B, antibacterial usnic acid congeners from the fungus Mycosphaerella sp., isolated from a marine sediment
- Mycousfurans A and B, antibacterial usnic acid congeners from the fungus Mycosphaerella sp., isolated from a marine sediment
- Lee J.; Kim G.J.; Yang I.; Wang W.; Nam J.-W.; Choi H.; Nam S.-J.; Kang H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Marine Drugs
- Marine Drugs vol. 17, no. 7
- Antibacterial activity; Mycosphaerella sp; Mycousfurans; Mycousnine; Placodiolic acid; Usnic acid
- MDPI AG
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Mycousfurans (1 and 2), two new usnic acid congeners, along with (−)-mycousnine (3), (−)-placodiolic acid (4), and (+)-usnic acid (5), were isolated using high-performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet (HPLC-UV)-guided fractionation of extracts of Mycosphaerella sp. isolated from a marine sediment. The planar structures of 1 and 2 were elucidated using 1D and 2D NMR spectra. The relative configurations of the stereogenic carbons of 1 and 2 were established via analysis of their nuclear Overhauser spectroscopy (NOESY) spectra, and their absolute configurations were determined using a comparison of experimental and calculated electronic circular dichroism (ECD) spectra. Compounds 1 and 2 were found to have antibacterial activity, showing moderate activity against Kocuria rhizophila and Staphylococcus aureus. © 2019 by the authors.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Mycousfurans A and B.pdf(1.15 MB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.