View : 239 Download: 0
A Two-Photon Fluorescent Probe for Imaging Endogenous ONOO(- )near NMDA Receptors in Neuronal Cells and Hippocampal Tissues
- A Two-Photon Fluorescent Probe for Imaging Endogenous ONOO(- )near NMDA Receptors in Neuronal Cells and Hippocampal Tissues
- Lee, Dayoung; Lim, Chang Su; Ko, Gyeongju; Kim, Dayoung; Cho, Myoung Ki; Nam, Sang-Jip; Kim, Hwan Myung; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 윤주영; 남상집
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤주영; 남상집
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY vol. 90, no. 15, pp. 9347 - 9352
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- In this study, we developed a two-photon fluorescent probe for detection of peroxynitrite (ONOO-) near the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor. This naphthalimide-based probe contains a boronic acid reactive group and an ifenprodil-like tail, which serves as an NMDA receptor targeting unit. The probe displays high sensitivity and selectivity, along with a fast response time in aqueous solution. More importantly, the probe can be employed along with two-photon fluorescence microscopy to detect endogenous ONOO- near NMDA receptors in neuronal cells as well as in hippocampal tissues. The results suggest that the probe has the potential of serving as a useful imaging tool for studying ONOO- related diseases in the nervous system.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.