View : 504 Download: 0
Framework design for implementation of secured TPM on E-commerce
- Framework design for implementation of secured TPM on E-commerce
- Kennedy C.G.; Cho D.; Olajide F.; John S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security, ICCWS 2017
- Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security, ICCWS 2017, pp. 441 - 449
- Computer chip; E-commerce; Framework; Security; Storage; TPM
- Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- Computer users and devices increase every day and they are used for almost any type of application. These includes online transactions containing sensitive information about e-commerce. E-commerce (electronic commerce) entails the business activities that are carried out electronically, i.e. via the internet. It is also referred to as e-business. E-commerce creates a platform for selling both physical and virtual items such as books, software, electronics, household items and a whole range of others. The biggest challenge facing ecommerce is insecurity and redundancy. TPM stands for Trusted Platform Module and it is a computer chip designed for the safe storage of artifacts. These are used in the authentication of platform i.e. a laptop or PC and include things like encryption keys and passwords. The TPM is also developed for keeping platform measurements to maintain its trustworthiness. The chips can effectively and successfully be used with any wellknown operating system alongside security software such as firewalls. TPM provides the necessary security requirements that are demanded in banking and other sensitive data exchange communications, it does not provide a way of sending or retrieving information but authentication on device. This paper presents access control-based architectural framework for the implementation of TPM (Trusted Platform Module) on e-commerce. It will also discuss improved working efficiency, effective data accuracy and security on e-commerce. Hence, the paper is organized as follows: introduction which gives a brief background on e-commerce; detailed discussion on TPM; definition of access control-based architectural framework; design the access control-based architectural framework for implementation of secured TPM on e-commerce; the objectives and scope of expectation; highlighting a software example that can be used with the TPM; and the conclusion.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.