View : 311 Download: 0
Teaching English through the TV show “Modern Family” with CLT and Task-based Activities
- Teaching English through the TV show “Modern Family” with CLT and Task-based Activities
- Issue Date
- 외국어교육특수대학원 TESOL학과
- 이화여자대학교 외국어교육특수대학원
- Purpose: To improve students’ speaking ability and communicative competence through the TV show, Modern Family.
- Rationale: Most of adults in Korea were educated focusing on reading and grammar. However, the speaking skill has become more important than the past, so a lot of schools and companies require speaking skills these days. Therefore, this book reflects the interests and needs of the students and aim to expose them to meaningful language use in the form of authentic materials and task.
- Target learner: adults who goes to English institute
- Proficiency: Intermediate low to mid according to the ACTFL
- Learning context: an English conversation class at private language institute for self-improvement
- 석사학위를 수여받기 위해 제출된 포트폴리오임.
이 논문은 저자가 원문공개에 동의하지 않은 논문으로, 도서관 내에서만 열람이 가능하며, 인쇄 및 저장은 불가합니다.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 외국어교육특수대학원 > TESOL학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.