View : 193 Download: 0
Comparison of carbohydrate moieties of sparganum proteins of the snake, mouse and those of adult worm.
- Comparison of carbohydrate moieties of sparganum proteins of the snake, mouse and those of adult worm.
- Yang H.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- The Korean journal of parasitology
- The Korean journal of parasitology vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 135 - 137
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- The carbohydrate moieties of larval sparganum proteins in two different species, the snakes, Elaphe rufodorsata, the Balb/c mouse and those of the adult worm, Spirometra erinacei, were compared using five different lectins including GNA, SNA, MAA, PNA and DSA. The GNA positive 53 kDa molecule, which is excretory-secretory protease in the sparganum from the snake showed a stage specific and developmental regulation. We also suggested that sparganum glycosylation may be involved in immune evasion and differentiation into an adult worm.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.