View : 181 Download: 53
Purification and structural determination of hematopoietic stem cell-stimulating monoacetyldiglycerides from Cervus nippon (deer antler)
- Purification and structural determination of hematopoietic stem cell-stimulating monoacetyldiglycerides from Cervus nippon (deer antler)
- Yang H.O.; Kim S.H.; Cho S.-H.; Kim M.-G.; Seo J.-Y.; Park J.-S.; Jhon G.-J.; Han S.-Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 전길자; 한소엽
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 전길자; 한소엽
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 874 - 878
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- A mixture of monoacetyldiglycerides was newly isolated from the chloroform extract of antlers of Cervus nippon, guided by the hematopoietic stimulation of stem cells. The structures of monoacetyldiglycerides were determined by various spectroscopic methods: FAB MS, CID tandem MS, and 1D and 2D NMR. A mixture of at least nine inseparable sn-3-monoacetyldiglycerides was identified: 1 [C 39H 72O 6 (C16 : 0/C18 : 1)], 2 [C 39H 72O 6 (C18 : 1/C16 : 0)], 3 [C 39H 70O 6 (C16 : 0/C18 : 2)], 4 [C 39H 70O 6 (C18 : 2/C16 : 0)], 5 [C 41H 74O 6 (C18 : 0/C18 : 2), 6 [C 41H 74O 6 (C18 : 2/C18 : 0)], 7 [C 41H 74O 6 (C18 : 1/C18 : 1)], 8 [C 43H 74O 6 (C18 : 0/C20 : 4)], and 9 [C 43H 74O 6 (C20 : 4/C18 : 0)]. Among these nine monoacetyldiglycerides in deer antlers, compound 3 was one of the major compounds and was efficiently synthesized from glycerol. Spectral data of synthetic monoacetyldiglyceride 3 were compared with the corresponding data for the mixture of natural monoacetyldiglycerides. The mixture of natural monoacetyldiglycerides from deer antlers showed potent activity on the hematopoiesis (stimulation index=1.40±0.05, p<0.02 at 1 μg/ml), and synthetic monoacetyldiglyceride 3 showed even better activity (stimulation index=1.54±0.12, p<0.001, at 1 μg/ml). © 2004 Pharmaceutical Society of Japan.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Purification and structural determination.pdf(492.27 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.