View : 227 Download: 0
Synthesis and biological evaluation of trisubstituted imidazole derivatives as inhibitors of p38α mitogen-activated protein kinase
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of trisubstituted imidazole derivatives as inhibitors of p38α mitogen-activated protein kinase
- Kim D.-K.; Lim J.-H.; Lee J.A.; Dewang P.M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 18, no. 14, pp. 4006 - 4010
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- A series of trisubstituted imidazole derivatives containing a 4-fluorophenyl group, a pyrimidine ring, and a CN- or CONH2-substituted benzyl moiety have been synthesized and evaluated for p38α MAP kinase inhibitory activity. Among them, compounds 22c, 27b, and 28b inhibited p38α MAP kinase with IC50 values 27.6, 28, and 31 nM, respectively. © 2008 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.