View : 398 Download: 119
A convergence data model for medical information related to acute myocardial infarction
- A convergence data model for medical information related to acute myocardial infarction
- Lee M.; Park Y.-S.; Kim M.-H.; Lee J.-W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences
- Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences vol. 6, no. 1
- AMI (acute myocardial infarction); CAG (coronary angiography); Data convergence; Data model; Medical information
- Springer Berlin
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Medical and health data has become accepted as the highly worthful and useful big data. However, the current medical information systems have aimed for digitalizaing, storing, and transferring clinical materials. Therefore, many experts assert the needs for the intelligent management and utilization of medical information. In this paper, in order to manage medical data which is separately stored in various materials, we attempt to define a convergence data model by analyzing characteristics and semantic relations of medical data. In particular, since essential clinical materials and medical data for the diagnoses and treatments depend on the kind of diseases, the proposed data model is applied to a target disease, AMI (acute myocardial infarction). Our model can contribute to the effective management and provision of medical data. © 2016, The Author(s).
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
A convergence data model for medical information related to acute myocardial infarction.pdf(1.92 MB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.