View : 301 Download: 0
Block copolymer nanotemplates as versatile platforms for hybrid multifunctional nanostructures
- Block copolymer nanotemplates as versatile platforms for hybrid multifunctional nanostructures
- Kim D.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INEC 2010 - 2010 3rd International Nanoelectronics Conference, Proceedings
- INEC 2010 - 2010 3rd International Nanoelectronics Conference, Proceedings, pp. 433 - 434
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- Multifunctional hybrid nanostructures composed of noble metals, semiconductors, metal oxides, and carbonaceous moieties are fabricated based on block copolymer self-assembly coupled with sol-gel process and galvanic displacement reaction. A new protocol for the build-up of multilayers of inorganic nanoparticles constructed by stepwise build-up of amphiphilic micellar nanotemplates is established. Enhanced photocatalytic and optical sensing properties were observed from hybrid metal/semiconductor systems. CNTs with uniformly distributed metal NPs and the corresponding analogue 2-D arrays were also fabricated utilizing direct carbonization of conventional thermoplastic block copolymers. ©2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.