View : 167 Download: 0
Molecular-based magnet: A prussian-blue analogue NaxMn y[Fe(CN)6]
- Molecular-based magnet: A prussian-blue analogue NaxMn y[Fe(CN)6]
- Minh N.V.; Phu P.K.; Thuan N.M.; Toan D.M.; Yang I.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2008 8th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO
- 2008 8th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO, pp. 804 - 807
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- In this report, we investigate the effect of size of the particles on the properties of the Prussian blue analog NaxMny[Fe(CN) 6]. We present a novel synthesis method of the NaxMn y[Fe(CN)6] nano-particles. The results of the X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), magnetization measurements, and absorption spectroscopy studies of the compounds are presented. © 2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.