View : 234 Download: 0
Generating test requirements for the service connections based on the layers of SOA
- Generating test requirements for the service connections based on the layers of SOA
- Yoon H.; Eun M.J.; Choi B.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation, ICST 2008
- Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation, ICST 2008, pp. 348 - 355
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- This paper presents test requirements for the SOA service connections. Although some testing techniques have been developed for web service integrations based on the first generation web service techniques such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI, they lack layers supporting the abstraction, which is one of the most important principles of service-orientation. When a system is built as a SOA, each internal service should be deployed in its appropriate layer and be connected with other services across the layers. Also, a test engineer needs to define the test requirements with exact understanding of the connections between services of all the layers. Test requirements for SOA services should be generated according to the SOA connection principles. Drawing the connections in a diagram would help not to communicate the principles. This paper develops a diagram to describe the SOA service connections, from which the test requirement is also defined. Also, it applies the approach for generating test requirements to SOAs of two real companies. © 2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.