View : 222 Download: 0
Raman studies of Ti1-xFexO2 nano-particles
- Raman studies of Ti1-xFexO2 nano-particles
- Van Minh N.; Long D.H.; Khoi N.T.; Kim S.-J.; Yang I.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 양인상
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 양인상
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2006 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC
- 2006 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC vol. 1, pp. 434 - 435
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- Ti1-xFexO2 (x=0.00-0.13) nano-particles were prepared by hydrolysis method and characterized by SEM, TEM, XRD, and magnetization measurements (VSM). We investigated the effects of Fe doping on the structure of the Ti1-xFexO2 system by Raman scattering studies. SEM, TEM and XRD measurements show that the particle size of the powder is in nano-scale, and that the magnetic Fe impurities substitute for the Ti sites in the anatase TiO2 phase. All the samples with x>0 were found to be superparamagnetic at room temperature. Raman spectra show no iron-oxide peak at around 610 cm-1, strongly supporting that the Fe atoms go into the Ti-site in TiO2 of nano-particles. However, for the ceramic samples, one additional Raman peaks at around 610 cm -1 are observed. This may be related to the clusters or disorders created by mixture of various valence state of Fe ions. This may explain the existence if ferromagnetism in the ceramic Ti1-xFexO 2 system, but none in the Ti1-xFexO2 nano-particles.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.